Terry Giangreco, DDS MS
Dr. Giangreco, or "Dr. G" as patients know him, is a native of Rochester who grew up in Irondequoit and attended Bishop Kearney High School. A college art major, he blends a unique artistic ability with orthodontic expertise to create the most beautiful smiles possible for his patients.
Dr. Giangreco received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Rutgers University. He attended the University of Buffalo Dental School and completed masters-level orthodontic training at Northwestern University, where he graduated top of his class.
Dr. Giangreco lives in Webster with his wife, Tricia, and their two sons, Vincenzo and Domenic. Family time is a top priority, along with providing quality orthodontic care for his patients and giving back to his community. Dr. Giangreco enjoys golf and snow skiing. If you are an early riser, look for him waterskiing on Irondequoit Bay at daybreak.
- Frequent lecturer, sharing his orthodontic expertise with area dental societies and study clubs on subjects including the advantages of 3-D Diagnostic Imaging, the Damon System and Invisalign.
- Published internationally on the concept of orthodontic computer imaging, a technique that allows him to predict orthodontic results with great detail and accuracy.
- Published nationally on the subject of Invisalign in both General Dental and Orthodontic Journals.
- 10-year member of the Craniofacial Team at Strong Memorial Hospital, specializing in the treatment of cleft palate and skeletal jaw growth dysfunction.
- Instructor and Advisor for Ormco Corporation - helping you develop some of the most sophisticated orthodontic products available around the world
- Damon Mentor Doctor for Orthodontists around the country. New and seasoned doctors nationwide join Dr Giangreco at his office to learn the latest techniques in the Damon System.
- Human Services Award for Community Service “Corporate Contributor of the Year”
- “Award of Merit” 7th District Dental Society for Community Service
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Northeast Society of Orthodontics
- 7th District NYS Society of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- President of the Monroe County Dental Society -- 2005
- 7th District Dental Society
- Wayne County Dental Society
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society