Whether you’re a new parent or well-versed in pediatric dentistry, dealing with a pediatric dental emergency can be a very scary situation. At Canandaigua Pediatric Dental, we understand how stressful it can be trying to find a provider, while at the same time keeping your child calm and relaxed. We offer emergency pediatric dental services during regular hours, as well as after hours to accommodate situations that take place at night and on the weekends.
Some of the most common dental emergencies can be treated quickly and with little notice, though we advise parents to get in touch as soon as possible in order to help us provide the most responsive care possible. Here are just a few of the many pediatric dental emergencies we treat.
- Injury or biting of the lip and/or tongue
- Objects that have become embedded in teeth
- Teethe that are chipped, broken or fractured
- A tooth or teeth that we’re accidentally knocked out
- Teeth that are unexpected loose or sensitive
- Toothaches that are persistent or increasingly painful
- Dislocated, fractured or broken jaw bone
- Excessive bleeding of the upper or lower gums
If your child has suffered a dental emergency, it’s always worth talking to a professional who has experience in a wide array of pediatric emergencies. Call Canandaigua Pediatric Dental immediately if you’re concerned, regardless of the day or hour, and we’ll do our absolute best to ensure that they receive the highest level of care.
Canandaigua Pediatric Dental is located at 325 West Street in Canandaigua, NY and can be reached by phone day or night by calling 585-394-4058.